Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennale Select Bus Tour
The Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennale will be held from July 29th – September 17th, 2018 for a total of 51 days! To help you see the artworks located further away, we have organized bus tours that depart from Tokamachi Station West Exit, Matsudai Station, and Tsunan Station.
*Aside from a bus ticket, you will also need to purchase the festival passport.
*Tickets for the Select Bus Tour will be available for purchase starting July 1st, 2018.
Please fill out the reservation form below to book your reservation.
There are six (6) tour courses.
Two buses will operate every day for Kawanishi Course and Tokamachi North Course.
You can make a reservation by filling out the form below.
*The artwork by Kingsley Ng Artwork # [A004] can be seen from inside the bus on the Tsunan/Kamigo course #3 and Akiyamago/Nakasato course #6
*Customers riding the Akiyamago/Nakasato courses from Tsunan Station can ride the bus without a ticket until the Tsunan Tourist Information Center. Here you must get off the bus, and purchase a ticket. Please note that you might not be able to get on the bus, depending on the availability of the tickets, if you have no reservation. (Online reservation is highly recommended)
*The order of art work viewing and viewing times may change due to traffic conditions.
*Courses #1, #3 and #6 are operated by Echigo Kotsu, Course #2 is operated by Morimiya Kotsu, Courses 4 and 5 are operated by Tokei Bus Company.
*If the reservations exceed 25 persons for Course #1 [Kawanishi Course], a regular route city bus will be used.
Select Bus Tour Tickets
|Fees||Adults 3,000 yen per course
Elementary/Middle School Students 2,000 yen per course
Children aged 3 to Pre-elementary school may accompany one adult for FREE.
* The ticket is for one course, for one time usage only.
* The above fee does not include entry into viewing each artwork. Aside from the bus ticket, the festival passport must be purchased.
* No stopovers are allowed except on some designated stops.
* Seats are limited on all of the tours. Reservation should be made up to 3 days before the preferred tour date.
* The course and tour date cannot be changed once the ticket is purchased. The tickets will not be refunded once purchased.
|Ticket Sale Booths for same day purchase||・Courses 1, 2 and 3: Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennale Tokamachi Tourist Information Center[Tokamachi Station west exit]
・Courses 4 and 5:Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennale Matsudai Tourist Information Center[Matsudai Furosato Kaikan at Matsudai Station]
・Courses 3 and 6:Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennale Tsunan Tourist Information Center(Only those with reservation For Course 3 can buy tickets at Tsunan Tourist Information Center.Those without reservation may purchase the ticket at Tokamachi Station West exit.)
* Sale of tickets for same day departures will start 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
* Tickets sold on departure day only when there are remaining tickets.
|Inquiries||Tokamachi Tourist Association
[CAUTION: The following cancellation fees will be charged]
1. If cancellation notice is received no less than 21 days prior to the departure date of the tour: no charge
2. If cancellation notice is received within 20 days prior to the departure date of the tour (excluding condition 3, 4, 5, 6): 20% charge
3. If cancellation notice is received within 7 days prior to the departure date of the tour (excluding condition 4, 5, 6): 30% charge
4. If cancellation notice is received the day immediately before the date of the tour: 40% charge
5. If cancellation notice is received before departure time on the departure date of the tour (excluding condition 6): 50% charge
6. If cancellation notice is received after the scheduled bus departure time and no shows: 100% charge
* You cannot join any of the bus tours with reservation only.
Please visit the ticket sale booth and purchase the bus ticket.